Pain and/or Inflammation got you down?
Suffering from pain and Inflammation and its effects are at the root of many illnesses and disease processes. In fact, most chronic health challenges involve some degree of inflammation. But acknowledging and addressing it are two very different entities.
Coexisting conditions of pain:
Many people who have chronic pain also may have:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Depression (Let’s focus on this one for the moment.)
Symptoms of Depression
Sometimes chronic PAIN can lead someone to feeling hopeless. If left untreated or treated incorrectly, this pain can lead to depression.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, people with depressive illnesses don’t experience the same symptoms. How severe they are, how frequent, and how long they last will vary depending on the individual and his or her particular illness. Here are common symptoms people with depression experience:
- Difficulty concentrating, remembering details, and making decisions
- Fatigue and decreased energy
- Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, and/or helplessness
- Feelings of hopelessness and/or pessimism
- Insomnia, early morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Irritability, restlessness
- Loss of interest in activities or hobbies once pleasurable, including sex
- Loss of pleasure in life
- Overeating or appetite loss
- Persistent aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems that do not ease even with treatment
- Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” feelings
- Thoughts of suicide or suicide attempts
People don’t choose to be depressed, but they do make a choice about how to deal with it. You can choose to do nothing, but denying that you have a problem will only make you feel worse.
Suffering from PAIN and Inflammation can be caused from such a wide variety of factors everything from physical wear and tear, diet, environmental factors, genetics, and even local or systemic allergies, it can be difficult to find an easy way to address it.
Reduce Suffering from Pain and Inflammation the natural way.
JoyRich Healthcare Centers
provides our clients Suffering from PAIN and Inflammation with a natural plan.
Our products from Biotics Research has an
effective array of products to help you with you with your PAIN issues.
Call and make an appointment with our healthcare providers or nutritionist today.
We offer a variety of tests that can provide us with guidance on how to treat or eliminate the causes of
Suffering from Pain and Inflammation!
We are here to help!
JoyRich Health Care Centers &
BeFree Centers for Addiction
2387 Professional Heights Plaza
Lexington, KY 40503