Healthy Testosterone Levels have helped millions of people!
Low Sex Drive?
We know why and WE CAN HELP!
The possibilities of Healthy Testosterone Levels are enticing —
- Increase your muscle mass
- Sharpen your memory and concentration
- Boost your libido
- Improve your energy level
- AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
As you get older, Healthy Testosterone Levels may sound like the ultimate anti-aging formula. Yet the health benefits of Healthy Testosterone Levels for age-related decline in addiction treatment aren’t as clear as they may seem.
In this article, we are going to go over a lot of information to inform you about Healthy Testosterone Levels Levels and therapy available for normal aging.
What is Testosterone treatment?
Testosterone is a hormone produced primarily in the testicles. Healthy Testosterone Levels treatment helps maintain men’s:
- Bone density
- Fat distribution
- Muscle strength and mass
- Red blood cell production
- Sex drive
- Sperm production
Hypogonadism is a disease in which the body is unable to produce normal amounts of Testosterone due to a problem with the testicles or with the pituitary gland that controls the testicles. Testosterone replacement therapy can improve the signs and symptoms of low Testosterone in these men. Doctors may prescribe Testosterone as injections, pellets, patches or gels.
What happens to Testosterone levels with age?
Testosterone peaks during adolescence and early adulthood. As you get older, your Testosterone level gradually declines — typically about 1 percent a year after age 30. It is important to monitor these levels and maintain Healthy Testosterone Levels. It is also important to determine in older men if a low Testosterone level is simply due to the decline of normal aging or if it is due to a disease (hypogonadism).
Does a naturally declining Testosterone level cause the signs and symptoms of aging?
Not necessarily. Men can experience many signs and symptoms as they age, and some may occur as a result of lower Testosterone levels and can include:
- Changes in sexual function. This may include reduced sexual desire, fewer spontaneous erections — such as during sleep — and infertility.
- Changes in sleep patterns. Sometimes low Testosterone causes insomnia or other sleep disturbances.
- Physical changes. Various physical changes are possible, including increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density. Swollen or tender breasts (gynecomastia) and hair loss are possible. You may experience hot flashes and have less energy than you used to.
- Emotional changes. Low Testosterone may contribute to a decrease in motivation or self-confidence. You may feel sad or depressed, or have trouble concentrating or remembering things.
Healthy Testosterone Levels have been proven in numerous studies to help millions of people maintain an active, vibrant and energetic lifestyle. At JoyRich Health Care Centers, we are committed not only treating you when you don’t feel your best but we are here to help keep you healthy!
Here are some helpful links for more information regarding Healthy Levels!
We are here to help!
JoyRich Health Care Centers
2387 Professional Heights Plaza
Lexington, KY 40503
(refs: Mayo Clinic, Mens Health)