“Is it Low Testosterone?”
“Is it Low Testosterone?”
It is a common question being asked by people more often today than ever.
Low Testosterone treatment, can cause low libido (decreased sex drive), which is a lack of desire for sex that may lead to reduced sexual activity.
If you feel that your sex drive is much lower than what you are used to and you have some of the other symptoms of Low T, you may have Low Testosterone.
To answer the question “Is it Low Testosterone?”
please contact us for a
With over 100 years of combined medical experience WE KNOW how to help!
IS IT LOW TESTOSTERONE – questionnaire
If you are experiencing a lack of interest or desire in sexual activity, you may have low Is it Low Testosterone.
Take this small test below to find out.
|1. Do you have a decrease in your sex drive?||Yes||No|
|2. Do you have a lack of energy?||Yes||No|
|3. Do you have a decrease in strength and/or endurance?||Yes||No|
|4. Have you lost height?||Yes||No|
|5. Have you noticed a decreased in the “enjoyment of life”?||Yes||No|
|6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?||Yes||No|
|7. Are your erections less strong?||Yes||No|
|8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability in your activity level?||Yes||No|
|9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?||Yes||No|
|10. Has there been a recent deterioration in your work performance?||Yes||No|
If you answer yes to questions 1 or 7 or any 3 other questions, you may have low Testosterone and should set an appointment to come in and see us.
Low T symptoms
People asking the question, “Is it Low Testosterone?” always wonder what are the symptoms. Here a a list of just some of the symptoms that can affect you when you have Low T or Low Testosterone.
1) Muscle loss –Medically termed “atrophy”, Muscle atrophy occurs faster in men who are less physically active prior to their 50’s. Your protein intake also plays a large role in the retention of a person’s muscle by the time he ages to his late 40’s. Testosterone treatment is also a muscle building hormone. That’s why athletes who look forward to getting more muscles take in Testosterone treatment supplements to expedite increase in muscle mass.
2) Reduced Quality of life – Basically this means your overall happiness. A person with low Testosterone levels will experience a lack of energy. This will effect many aspects of your life making simple task tedious and exertive task seem almost impossible (Sports etc..) Men in their 50’ are still urged to at least get 2-3 hours week of exercise for cardiovascular health and to ward off obesity.
3) Decreased Sex Drive – As well as a declining libido, inadequate Testosterone treatment levels will also cause weak erections. Some men in their 50’s might find it easy to get an erection but will eventually find it difficult to maintain throughout intercourse. Weak erections are due to the inability of the penis to hold the blood inside its tissues. This capability loosens up with age and Testosterone inadequacy.
4) Infertility – Women with low Testosterone levels could have ovarian atrophy. This decline n the function of the female ovary render is unable to produce healthy egg cells which are needed by the sperm to produce a successful conception.
5) Mood Swings – Your mood is affected by the quality of sleep you get. Low levels of Testosterone, usually causes poor sleep in men and women. Women encounter hot flushes and men experience night sweats which affect the level of comfort while sleeping.
6) Depression – Because of the body’s capability to perform tasks , you may feel inferior in comparison to what your previous self could do. If you don’t feel like you once did, depression may set in. If you feel this symptom in particular, please contact your Primary Care Facility or visit JoyRich Health Care Centers for a FREE CONSULTATION. Depression can be the cause of many other health concerns including insomnia.
7) Osteoporosis – Medical assisted Testosterone therapy plays a large role in keeping the bones of our body solid and intact. Once Testosterone falls below normal levels, our bodies frame soon follows.
Balancing your Testosterone to healthy levels
Here is a brief list of benefits of medical assisted Testosterone therapy that most men experience in our treatment program:
- Improved sexual desire, function and performance
- Improved bone density
- Increased muscle mass and strength
- Decreased body fat
- Better mood and quality of life
- More energy and better sleep
- Improve brain function and reduced risk of Alzheimer’s
- Better blood sugar regulation and decreased risk of diabetes
- More nitric oxide production and more oxygen delivered to cells
While every one of our clients needs are different, we not only strive to get you feeling better and living a more Joyful life, we constantly monitor these levels to make sure you maintain a safe and healthy balance.
If you are asking the question “Is it Low Testosterone?”
We are here to help!
At JoyRich Healthcare Centers, we want to keep you healthy,
not just treat you when you are sick!
We are here to help!
JoyRich Health Care Centers
2387 Professional Heights Plaza
Lexington, KY 40503
1 thought on “Is it Low Testosterone?”
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Low T.
Not only thorough but it was written in a way I could truly understand.
Your site is simply the best I’ve seen regarding this and many other topics.