What is Lypo-Mic?
Lypo-Mic is a very popular alternative to HCG injections. Again, no two patients are alike. They may differ in their desire for certain treatments. JoyRich Health Care Centers recognizes this and offers our patients the flexibility and versatility in achieving safe and effective weight loss and increase in your energy level.
Lipotropic agents support liver function and promote excretion of fat. MIC stands for Methionine, Inositol, and Choline and these components play a crucial role in fat metabolism and elimination of abnormal fat deposits. L-Methionine (M) is an amino acid crucial for fat metabolism. Inositol (I) and Choline (C ) are cofactors equally important in the process of fat metabolism. Many patients respond well to this therapy alone or in combination with HCG therapy.
Under this program, attention to detail is important.
Lypo-Mic Vitamin Injection
- Ascorbic Acid—Vitamin C is useful in allergies, depression and weight loss
- Choline Chloride -may help with age-related memory loss and choline emulsifies cellular fat and has a general anti-inflammatory effect
- Cynocobalamin—Vitamin B12 is useful for energy metabolism, digestion and muscle fatigue
- Dexpanthenol—Vitamin B5 is pantothenic acid which aids in normal skin and hair health.
- Inositol – is a member of the Vitamin B family that breaks down fats and cholesterol.
- Methionine – is an amino acid that has benefits towards treating depression, alcoholism, allergies, asthma, copper poisoning, radiation and fatty liver.
- Niacinamide -Vitamin B3 is useful in high cholesterol and diabetes.
- Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6 is useful in heart disease, PMS and brain health.
- Riboflavin – is a member of the Vitamin B family and is useful in preventing migraines , fatty liver disease and fatigue.
- Thiamine – Vitamin B1 is useful in heart disease, vision improvement and cancer prevention.
If you are interested in learning more about Lipotropic MIC Injections with Vitamin Super B Complex or to see if this is the right weight loss program for you contact us
We are here to help!
JoyRich Health Care Centers &
BeFree Centers for Addiction
2387 Professional Heights Plaza
Lexington, KY 40503