Vitamin B12 is one of the most popular vitamin supplements. Because it is relatively cheap and carries a ton of benefits with it, you may want to consider taking more vitamin B12 on a regular basis. However, there are some things to keep in mind when taking vitamin B12 as a supplement. For instance, vitamin B12 is not dissolved as well by the body in pill form as it is when it’s placed directly under the tongue and allowed to dissolve into your bloodstream. There are also different types of vitamin B12 out there.
You should try to take methyl vitamin B12 because it’s known to be better for you and more likely to help raise the levels in your body. By taking it more often, there are a variety of benefits that you will receive. Here are some of the ways that it can help you and your body.
The top 5 health benefits of vitamin B12:
- B12 is needed to convert carbohydrates into glucose in the body, thus leading to energy production and a decrease in fatigue and lethargy in the body.
- It helps in healthy regulation of the nervous system, reducing depression, stress, and brain shrinkage.
- It helps maintain a healthy digestive system. Vitamin B12 also protects against heart disease by curbing and improving unhealthy cholesterol levels, protecting against stroke, and high blood pressure.
- It is essential for healthy skin, hair, and nails. It helps in cell reproduction and constant renewal of the skin.
- Vitamin B12 helps protect against cancers including breast, colon, lung, and prostrate cancer.
We are here to help!
JoyRich Health Care Centers &
BeFree Centers for Addiction
2387 Professional Heights Plaza
Lexington, KY 40503